Town Hall Hours:
Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
You can make payments for parking citations, parking permits or personal property taxes, or receive other Town services (such as a notary public, copies of meeting minutes, copying or faxing) between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
Board of Town Commissioners
- Tonga Y. Turner, President; email@example.com
- Linda Pennoyer, Town Commissioner & Treasurer; CommissionerPennoyer@UpperMarlboroMD.gov
- Wanda M. Leonard, Town Commissioner firstname.lastname@example.org
Town Administrative Staff
- M. David Williams, Town Clerk & Administrator; Clerk@UpperMarlboroMD.gov
- Pubic Information Act Custodian
- Julian Wyvill, Town Accountant; Accountant@UpperMarlboromd.gov
- Kyle Snyder, Deputy Clerk & Code Enforcement; DeputyClerk@UpperMarlboroMD.gov
- Colonel Calvin Washington Police Chief; email@example.com
The Town’s police force normally provides 24-hour, 7-day coverage in addition to the Prince George’s police department Both Police forces are dispatched by the Prince George’s County Police Communications Center. If you have a Police or fire emergency you must call 911 for help. For non-emergency calls, please contact the Prince George’s County Police non-emergency line at 301-333-4000. For administrative questions or you want to talk to one of our Police Officers, please contact the Town Police at Town Hall Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.